Why Travel With Metamo?
What makes Metamo unique?
Your story is our mission.
Your dream trip is our passion.
Your comfort is our pleasure.
Our focus is giving back.
Our staff is like family.
Purposeful, curated hospitality.
Conservation doesn’t mean we skimp on luxury. Every amenity imaginable will be made available — you’ll be left wanting for nothing. And because each location is so ingrained in the cultures and wildlife that surround it, drawing the line between civilization and true African wilderness can be difficult.
But then, that’s exactly why you chose Metamo.
Our commitment to ecotourism.
At Metamo, we’re dedicated to ecotourism. In fact, we have a philosophy centered on four principles:
We leave everything intact — local cultures, wildlife, and ecosystems.
We strive to provide education that empowers impoverished children.
We choose only eco-friendly lodges and camps that support sustainable practices.
We work to invest in the futures of Metamo guides and service staff.
Above and beyond. It’s what we do.
- Metamo Welcome & Pre-Journey Kit
- Two-guest minimum guarantees departure
- Pre-journey easy & fun introduction to the Swahili language
- Timely pre-journey check-in’s by your Journey Specialist to make things easy and stress free
While you’re there:
- English-speaking Safari Operations Specialist (accompanies every tour)
- Rigorous hygiene and health standards following world health and regional guidelines
- 24 Hour Access to your lead guide/client care services
- Animal log for those wanting to keep track of the animals they have seen
- No tipping required (all gratuities included in cost)
- Flying Doctors Protection included for every guest
- All meals included
- All internal flights included
After your trip:
- Transform a child through Metamo’s One-to One-Promise (every person on your safari puts one child through school for an entire year)
- Photobook of your trip created for you from your selected safari photos
- Metamo Club benefits, special rates, and perks for returning members
Where will your journey take you?
From the savannas of Kenya to the waters of Zanzibar, you’re sure to find plenty of opportunities to tell your great story. Simply choose your destination(s) and itinerary, and we’ll do the rest.