4 days / 3 nights
- Relax along white-sand beaches on exotically romantic Zanzibar Island
- Enjoy an array of water sports
- Visit Spice Island’s 1,000-year-old Stone Town
- Relish in cuisine blended by uniquely fused cultures of Africa, Arabia, and Europe
“There is something about safari life that makes you forget all your sorrows and feel as if you had drunk half a bottle of champagne — bubbling over with heartfelt gratitude for being alive.”
Days 1-3: Zanzibar Island
Time to dream and relax is a welcome reprieve and so different from how we lead our lives back home. It’s especially welcomed after the adventures of your safari experience. Life is put in perspective and time seems to stand still. Enjoy water activities, go on spice tours, and visit fabled Stone Town—a world Heritage Site. Zanzibar is an archipelago made up of Zanzibar, Pemba Islands, and several islets. It is located in the Indian Ocean, about 25 miles from the Tanzanian coast and 6° south of the equator. Zanzibar Island is 60 miles long and 20 miles wide, occupying a total area of approximately 650 square miles. Mostly, Zanzibar is a place to relax and enjoy a completely different side of Africa.
Day 4: International flight onward
- All airport arrival welcomes and departure farewells with private transfers
- Double occupancy accommodations
- All meals
- Internal flight to and from Zanzibar from Nairobi or Arusha
- Gratuities to Zanzibar resort staff
- Airport departure taxes
What is Zanzibar like?
How do I decide if I should extend to Zanzibar after our safari since I do not know if we will be ready to return home?
Why is Metamo different from other safari companies?
Ready to start your adventure?
We're ready to be your guide as you embark on the wondrous discovery of your own great story.